Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Customer "thank you" cards

I made these cards for ladies who recently took advantage of the October special and placed orders with me.  I was anxious to use the Small Oval punch with the "thank you" image from the Perfectly Preserved stamp set as I have never used my Small Oval punch -as it is new to me. : )
 I originally had planned to make 3 of the exact same card, but the thing  I love most about stamping is the "creating" part. : )  So, I guess I can say I made a "gift set" of thank you's, right?
All three canneries were made exactly the same for the mass producing I had planned to do, but that's were it ended. However,  I did decide that it would be fun to incorporate the Rose Red brads (retired SU) into each card as well as to have a similar texturing  technique for the base of the card.  Hence, the "thank you" gift set. : )  For the first card, I used the awesome Woodgrain embossing folder.
For each cannery, I sponged the jars with Raspberry Ripple ink...trying to make a jar of jelly. Not sure if I suceeded but I think it still turned out cute.  But for my last card, I decided to try something different. I ended up taking the cannery apart and randonmly stamped the cherries image from the Perfectly Preserved  stamp set to it and I made a jar of jam! : )  tee-hee. ( I do like jam better than jelly anyways). 
I used the Framed Tulips embossing folder for the second card and the Houndstooth embossing folder for the third card.  Each were sponged with Very Vanilla ink.  Colors:  Early Espresso,  Lucky Limeade,  Island Indigo and Orchard Harvest Designer Series paper.
Have a great weekend!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.