Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas count down

Everyone is sharing Christmas cards and/or projects for the 12 week countdown to Christmas and I thought I would add some projects as well.  How many weeks till Christmas???  About 10 weeks? Okay, so here is Christmas Countdown share number 10:
 I actually made this card a long while back over Labor Day weekend while at our cabin.  I had limited supplies that I brought up and added the ribbon and brad after we were home.  In person it is very sparkly.  I used my Versa Mark pad and rubbed it onto the raised surface of the Very Vanilla card stock - which was embossed using the Holiday Frame folder.  I then applied Heat and Stick followed by Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Lastly, I outlined the ornament image with Dazzling Details glitter.  The Window Frames Famelits Die was paper pierced using the Festive template which you can get for FREE when you take advantage of the October special as listed on top right hand side of my blog.  A very fun and easy card to make when you have all the right tools provided by Stampin' UP!
INGREDIENTS: Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (plus FREE Festive paper piercing pack) which includes: 1) Ornament Keepsakes stamp set, 2) Holiday Ornaments Framelits and 3) Candlelight Christmas Specialty DS paper.  Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla card stock, Early Espresso and Lucky Limeade ink, Holiday Frame embossing folder, Scallop Trim Border punch, Champagne Basic Glimmer Brad, Heat and Stick powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Dazzling Details glitter and paper piercing tool and mat.

See you next week with another Christmas Count Down share.  Till then, happy stamping!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.