Thursday, September 27, 2012

An Apple (or two) for You


Here's another Perfectly Preserved card I made using the cute apples.  I did follow a sketch layout that I saw at the "Freshly Made Sketches" blog from last week.  The directions were that we could use any of the past layouts in honor of their one year anniversary.  Can you tell which one I used?? : )

All new goodies....so much fun.  I stamped one apple in Raspberry Ripple onto Raspberry Ripple card stock and the other was stamped with Cajun Craze ink onto Cajun Craze card stock.  I also used the Large Scallop Edgelit and matching Delicate Designs embossing folder (love it).  The next picture isn't the best...but here's the side/close up.
Recipe:
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Paper: Early Espresso, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade and Orchard Harvest DS papers
Ink:  Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Cajun Craze and Island Indigo.
Accessories:  Cannery Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners Framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing mat, Hemp Twine, Delicate Designs embossing folder, Large Scallop Edgelit and Brown brads.

Tomorrow is the last day to sign up for my HALLOWEEN MAKE AND TAKE!  There are only a few spots left for the morning class.  Contact me today to reserve your spot!!!! p.s. I used sketch no. 34.  : )

Happy Stamping! Annette





No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.