Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Trick or Treat!

The Stamp Man (i.e. UPS) dropped off my new goodies from the Holiday Mini catalog last night!!! Woo-who!  Just touched them last night.....but did sit down this morning and made my first creation using the Googly Ghouls stamp set. Woo-who!  See, it's still August....and I have my first Halloween card! : )  Take a look:
 Aren't they cute?  I just love it! Hence, my love for Stampin' UP! In the picture below, you can see that I 3D'd franky's face and the mummies, too.  The trick or treat bag also has a  dimensional behind it.  Add the Googlie eyes, and walla! A very fun Halloween card !
 It's hard to tell, since my camera isn't the greatest...but I used the Festive paper-piercing mat to paper pierce the Basic Black Window Frame die.  I just love the new paper-piercing mats for the Framelit dies! They are an awesome addition to this years catalog! : )
Recipe:
Stamps: Googly Ghouls, Wicked Cool and Spooky Bingo Bits
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla and Howlstooth & Scaringbone DS paper
Ink: Stazon Black, Tangerine Tango and Basic Gray
Accessories: Window Frames (yummy!), Festive Paper-piercing mat, Basic Gray 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon, Chevron Emb. folder, Finishing  Touches Edgelits, paper piercing tool, aqua painter and Black Glimmer Brads and Googlies.
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you get to stamp a latte!  Annette


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.