Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Silhouette

Here are more card examples using the Polka Dot Parade designer series paper. This time I used the awesome new set called: Serene Silhouettes. To make the card "pop", I also added some hand cut butterflies from the Kindness Matters stamp set.
I used my Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive markers to color the stamp image and presto....a nice "water color" looking image.   Other SU material: Fabulous Phrases stamp set and Bitty Banners Framelits.  
Below are two more examples of the above card only this time I used  both sides of the Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Parade designer series paper.  
What do you think of the Polka Dot Parade designer series paper now? : )   
Thanks for stopping by, and hope you get to stamp a latte!    Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.