Monday, July 16, 2012

Reason to Smile




Hello, stampers!
Today, I wanted to share a card I made using the "Reason to Smile" stamp set for the July Stampin' UP! special. If you place a $50 order during the month of July, you can purchase this beautiful 2 step stamp set for just $5!!!!  Woo-who! : )  To inspire you, I have made several examples that I will be sharing over the next several weeks.
Plus, here's my special: Want to have your own samples using this set??? I will send you 3 beautiful cards using this set if you place a qualifying order with me by July 31, 2012.

Purchasing number: 131274 for wood mount set;
                               131275 for clear mount set.

Here's my first card that can be yours with a qualifying purchase:


I used the new Floral District DS paper which then gave my all my colors to use. I embosed the Labels Collection frame with the Snow Burst folder (retired) because I thought it matched the DS paper so well.
I used the new Finishing Touches Edgelits Die in Daffodil Delight to make a pretty border on the bottom.

I stamped the larger flower (2-step stamping) in Baja Breeze and Daffodil Delight.  No stampa-ma-jig needed!!!
  I hand cut out the small Rich Razzleberry flowers and popped them out with dimensionals.  And then to top it off, I added some paper piercing and 2 glimmer brads from the Subtles collection (retired).  It's such a soft and elegant card that I wasn't sure if it needed ribbon, but settled on a bow and adhered it with a glue dot.
What do you think?  Wouldn't you love for me to send you this card?  : )
Just click on my "Shop Stampin' UP!" button at the top to get yours today!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.