Monday, July 23, 2012

Reason To Smile No. 2

Here's another beautiful card using the $5 stamp set " Reason to Smile" that can be yours for FREE when you place a $50 order with me by July 31, 2012.  Just head over to my SHOP STAMPIN UP! and three cards using this set will be sent to you absolutely free!  : )

 Wanna know what colors look fabulous together for 2-step stamping?  Baja Breeze and Midnight Muse, and Regal Rose and Primerose Petal.  Not to mention that these colors together on a card look awesome!

I hand cut the outer petals of the Midnight Muse flower and then punched out the center of another Midnight Muse flower using my 3/4" circle punch.  I then added Old Olive leaves from my Blossom Builder punch.  A very simple card to create with a lot of bright color!  : )    What do you think?   Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.