Sunday, July 29, 2012

I'm Here for You

I made this card awhile back at our cabin over the July 4th week using the Serene Silhouettes stamp set.  It was fun to use the new Apothecary Accents Framelits Die with the matching Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack mat, too.
 With limited supplies that I bring with me, it really is a simple card.  I thought that perhaps I would add more goodies to it when we got home, but after looking at it again when we arrived home, I decided it really didn't need any "bling" since its an "earthy" kinda sympathy card.
I used my markers to color the tree and stamped the main image and then continued to stamp along the card stock for depth.  I then used my Pumpkin Pie marker and colored randomly on the leaves of the tree and then stamped over the images.  I think it turned out great.  What do you think?  : )
Colors:  Early Espresso, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.  Have a great day!   Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.