Friday, May 25, 2012

First Birthday

Here is a card I made for one of my new little nephew's upcoming first birthday. : )  I actually made a "three year old" card with the exact layout first, and loved it so much that I went ahead and made this one too.  I used retired DS paper and even pulled out my retired Taken with Teal ink and paper. :)  Of course I had to use new upcoming goodies...the Memorable Moments stamp set matches the Labels Collection Framelits Die..so that in itself is a must have!  I will get lots of use with this new stamp set for Birthday and Anniversary cards. I love the font and the numbers are really cool too. 
Enjoy, and have a great Memorial weekend with your family and friends.  I am working on my next Make and Take to be scheduled very soon.  Check back next week for time and place!  Annette


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.