Monday, October 24, 2011

Simple Christmas Lodge

I have to confess that this card is actually made as a result of "leftovers".  I had the cabin cut out in the oval shape, matted onto the Early Espresso piece, and then I ended up using a different cabin layout and set this one to the side.  After finishing up the card I was working on,  I decided that this oval cabin needed a home, and a simple card using leftover supplies would do the trick.  As you can see, I forgot to put a sentiment on it...oops! Will add one later. : )


RECIPE:
STAMPS: Christmas Lodge (pg.29 of the Holiday mini)
PAPER: Early Espresso, Cherry  Cobbler, Whisper White and Frostwood Lodge designer series (pg. 28 of mini)
ACCESSORIES: Early Espresso ink, Square Lattice and Snow Burst  Emb. folder, Scallop Edge Border punch, Cherry  Cobbler Seam binding, Tombo glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter and 5/16" brads.

Hope you like it!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.