Friday, October 21, 2011

Grateful

I haven't posted for a week, but good news is that I have been busy making things to share with you. :)  Next week I will start to share some ideas I came up with using the CHRISTMAS LODGE stamp set as well as the STITCHED STOCKINGS stamp set. I have also been busy with the HOLIDAY STOCKING Die.  Fun, fun, fun!  But in the mean time, I wanted to share this cute card I made for Thanksgiving. The card resulted because I wanted to use the very cool SPICE CAKE fabric. :)

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Gently Falling (pg. 16 holiday mini) and Falling Leaves (pg. 29 catty)
PAPER: Spice Cake DS  (love it!), Chocolate Chip, Pool Party and Crumb Cake cardstock
INK:  Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, and Pool Party
ACCESSORIES: Scallop Square Die, Designer Frames Emb. folder, Spice Cake Fabric, sponge daubers, dimensionals, Sweet Butons Embosslits Die, retired SU button, and twine.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.