Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spooky Bingo Bits

I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner! Time to whip up Halloween cards and projects!!  So to "kick it off" (well, at least on my blog) here is my first new Halloween card using the new: SPOOKY BINGO BITS.


 RECIPE:
STAMPS: Spooky Bingo Bits and Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Basic Black, Old Olive and Cajun Craze
PAPER:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Basic Gray and Frightful Sight DS paper
ACCESSORIES: Perfect Polka Dots and Stripes emb. folders, Lots of Tags and Tasteful Trim Dies, Petite Pennant Builder punch, Black Glimmer Brads, Circle punches, aqua painter and black string.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great stamping day!  Annette

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/14/2011

    This card turned out awesome! I love it and now I will definitely have to get the Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your project! ADORABLE! TFS! I am a new follower and would be honored if you checked out my blog and did the same at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com

    I look forward to more of your amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.