Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Star Punch

Here's a graduation card I made using the retiring Star punch.  Don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to order RETIRING Stampin' UP! items. To me, the Star punch is a must have.  I use it every year to make graduation cards and also when I am scrapbooking my kids sports.


I kept the traditional graduate colors of black and silver and added one of the graduate's school colors: green.  I love to make money card holders.  They are so easy to make - and what better gift to give then cold, hard cash!!!  Just measure the size of the envelope you have on hand  and then reduce the card size by a 1/4 inch from the width and height and go from there!    Have a great Wednesday!   Annette


No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.