Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fabulous Florets Club Card

Okay, I know it has been ages since I have shared a card. Life has been extremely busy for me with minimal stamping time available. However, I do have some pretty cool cards to share with you that we made at Club night.  Here is an easel card we made using the Top Note Die.  A lot of cutting but a beautiful result, don't you think?  The intention was to give this to our moms for Mothers Day.  That way they can have a displayed hand made flower garden. : )  Recipe below picutre.  Enjoy!  Annette


Stamp Sets: Fabulous Florets, Happy Greetings, Fabulous Phrases,and Four Frames;
Ink: Pacific Point and Wild Wasabi;
Paper: Beyond the Garden, and Pacific Point DS, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock;
Accessories: Top Note Die, Decorative Label punch, Eyelet Border punch, Large oval, and Scallop oval punches, Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, sponge dauber, Rhinestones, dimensionals and White organdy ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Julie M.5/09/2011

    I think that this card is lovely and I have missed you posting. Glad that you are back.

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.