Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sew Suite

This may be a surprise to a few of my friends because I said I didn't want the "Sew Suite" stamp set and matching DS paper (Sweet Stitches) from the Occasions Mini catalog....but apparently I have issues because I bought it....and boy have I been having fun playing with it.  Go figure!  See, you can't judge a stamp set by the way it looks in the catalog. You must first look at what everyone else has created....and then you can decide if you must have it or not.  For me, it was the measuring tape.  I absolutely love it!!!!  Yep, the measuring tape got me.  What can I say?  I know I have stamping addiction issues.  : )  Enjoy!  Annette 



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/17/2011

    I knew you would make something fabulous from this set! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.