Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just for You


Here's another project stamp club girls made using the awesome Build a Blossom stamp set with matching Blossom Petals punch (page 12 of the ocassions mini).  This is a gift card holder and the card flap in the front (soft suede part) is secured closed by the "just for you" oval framed tag.  We used a piece of sticky strip on the bottom half of the tag (only) and the soft suede scalloped border flap fits right under it to keep it closed.  When you open the card, it lays flat with the gift card standing up.  Very cool.  I should have taken a picture of the inside, but I didn't.  Let me know if you would like to see the inside, and I will post a picture.  : )

Colors are: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight and Baja Breeze.  We used Marina Mist ink for the Baja Breeze petals.   I really like how this card turned out. I will have to make more for future use!  Have a great day! 

1 comment:

  1. Julie M.2/02/2011

    I would love to see the inside and a side profile, too. Thanks for all your creativity and for sharing it with everyone. (-:

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.