Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thanks snow much!


We don't always have to make a master piece...do we?  After one of my girlfriends bought the NORTHERN FROST Big Shot Die.....I knew I should have bought it, too.  So, I did!  The snowflakes on this die are absolutely gorgeous!  I absolutely love this new die!!!!

I needed a thank you card for a girlfriend who recently placed an order with me....and just had to use my new snowflake die.  Did I mention that I also bought the NORTHERN FLURRY embossing folder, too?  Well, I did.  Hence, the cute card that I made in about 5 minutes!   See.... we don't have to make a master piece every time we stamp, especially when we have our Big Shot to help us out!  : )


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/18/2010

    I love this card with the snowflakes and the new folder....now I have to buy that folder ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.