Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge

MTSC97

I found a sketch challenge on Vicki's blog for Tuesday and althought I had limited time yesterday to stamp (as I was supposed to be packing up my stamps for Club night) I some how found time to do this sketch. Go figure? I guess I just have a hard time putting my stamps away! 

So here's the sketch: MTSC97.  I did not get to upload it to Mercy's Blog , but hey, I got it done!!!!





Didn't Ruddy turn out cute???   Over the weekend I found some small red pom-poms, and I knew I had to get them for Ruddy's red nose!    

RECIPE:
STAMPS: Dasher and  Teeny Tiny Wishes
INK: Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze markers, Real Red classic
PAPER: Candy Cane Christmas DS paper, Real Red, Baja Breeze and Blushing Bride card stock;
ACCESSORIES: Real Red 5/8" grosgrain, Red Glimmer brad, Scallop Trim border, 5/8" circle punch, Jewelry tag punch, Snowflake set #2 die, multipurpose glue, dazzling diamonds glitter and red pom pom.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful day!  Annette


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/28/2010

    I love this card, especially the red nose on Rudolph! Way cool :)

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.