Friday, October 8, 2010

Glitter Snowflake Xmas Card

 Today would have been my mom's 63rd Birthday.   She died suddenly of a heart attack when she was only 55 years old.  I miss her very much.  She was a very kind and generous person, and no words can express the loss I feel inside.

Today, I decided to share a CHRISTMAS card.  This card was created using leftover pieces (again) that I didn't use while creating another card.  I have been having a lot of fun with the Candy Cane Christmas DS paper and the Contempo Christmas stamp set.  Of course, who could live without the Simple Snowflake stamp set with matching punch.






RECIPE:
STAMPS: Simple Snowflake and Contempo Christmas;
INK: Whisper White Craft pad and versa mark pad
PAPER: Baja Breeze, Garden Green, Real Red and Candy Cane DS paper;
ACCESSORIES: Backgrounds1 texture plate, Polka Dot Emb. folder, White emb. powder, Heat and Stick powder, Corner rounder punch, Snowflake punch, Fine Cosmo glitter and white brad.

Have a great weekend everyone!    Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.