Friday, March 5, 2010

With All My Heart


It's been ages since I've posted, I know. I did get to stamp this week, but haven't had a chance to take pictures until just now. I made a total of 4 cards using the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch and Razzleberry Lemonade DS paper....kinda like a gift set. I am really enjoying the Razzleberry DS paper. One of my favs in Stampin' UP!s catalog this year. So, I have 3 more cards to post next week! Have a great weekend everyone!!! Annette

Recipe:

Stamps: With All My Heart and Wow Flowers;
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade and white;
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Extra Large Fancy Flower, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, word window punch, pinking heart edge and corner punches, 5/8" inch circle punch, Buttons #5 sizzlits die, Rich Razzleberry ribbon and yellow brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.