Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Amy!

Today is my sister, Amy's birthday, and here is the card I made for her. She turns the big "40" today...and is therefore, catching up to me! :) I hope you have a wonderful birthday, Aim.

Of course I had to use new stamping goodies that I received from the Occasions mini catalog.

Recipe:

Stamps: With All My Heart, Well Scripted, Short Order Numbers, Flexible Phrases (retired);
Paper: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Welcome Neighbor DS paper, whisper white;
Ink: Melon Mambo, white craft;
Accessories: Extra Large Fancy Flower punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, small and large oval punches, 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, Melon Mambo ribbon, white emb. powder, white brads, paper piercing tool and mat.

This flower punch will make great on scrapbooking pages! Have a great day! Annette

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1/26/2010

    Great Card Annette, love what you did with the punches.
    Patsy Waggoner
    www.patstamps.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Huffer2/02/2010

    THANK YOU SO MUCH MY SISTER!!! I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!! AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Aim

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.