Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Hoot


The dreaded sickness has hit my house now! UG! Hope everyone out there is taking their vitamin C and getting plenty of rest!!!

Although I love the witch cards I have made so far, this card is definently one of my favs. I was getting ready for my Hostess Club and made the owl on the tree branch. After I finished creating the card for my club, I remade the owl as my aqua painting wasn't the best on this one.

Later on when I was cleaning up my stamping area, I couldn't toss him away, so instead, I whipped this card. Non stampers (or perfectionists) will not even notice, right?
I LOVE my top note die. Add a little sponging to the sanded background stamp and you have yourself a spooky card! What a hoot!

Recipe:

STAMPS: Halloween Hoot, Sanded
INKS: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip reinkers;
PAPER: Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White and Night & Day Speciality DS paper;
ACCESSORIES: Top Note Die, 5/16" circle punch, purple brads, 1 1/4" circle punch (to make the moon), sponge and aqua painter.

Have a great day! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.