Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly punch


My inspiration for this card was my new Butterfly punch.

I haven't had a chance to use this punch yet....so it was fun to see what I could create with it. It works so nicely with its matching butterfly stamp set: "Flight of the Butterfly". I punched out the stamped butterfly images. I then layered them onto a butterfly punched out piece of card stock that I cut in half. It gives it more dimension. The butterflies are secured to the card by the brads so that the wings are free to "flap". I also used the Cottage Wall DS paper- which is becoming one of my favorite designer papers this year.

Recipe: Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Old Olive, and whisper white card stock; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pale plum, Certainly Celery and Basic Black inks; Cottage Wall DS paper; Olive brads; Paper piercing tool/mat; butterfly punch, 1/2" circle punch.

Another beautiful day here. Hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to wait until September 1st before I start Halloween stuff. I LOVE to stamp for the Holidays. Right now I am enjoying the Cottage Wall DS paper. It's very nice. hugs, Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.