Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dasher


Didn't this turn out cute? I love the holidays!!!! I whipped this up in a matter of minutes for display at my Open house, too.

This is the Fancy Favors Die which I fell in love with immediately. This will hold a gift card very nicely.

Recipe: Dasher and Spotlight on Christmas stamp sets, Brocade blue, Real Red and whisper white card stock, Chocolate chip and old olive inks, Brocade blue, more mustard and old olive markers. Ticket corner and horizontal punches, Real Red grosgrain ribbon.

Have a great day! Annette

1 comment:

  1. I have LOVED catching up on all of your gorgeous cards, Annette. You are truly very talented, my Sister, and I look forward to receiving many more treasures from you in the future! I hope you are feeling better too!! : ) I will be following your site now!! Love U... Aim

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.