Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Playful Petals


Here's one of the cards I made while we were at our cabin over the 4th of July. This set is on the dormant list- sadly. I used all new In Colors to complete this fun card. I made a few of these cards. I love the new In Colors...they are so rich and cheery.

Recipe: Playful Petals and All Holidays stamp sets, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede and Pretty in Pink card stock, Razzleberry Lemonade DS paper, Soft Suede and Melon Mambo ink, Rich Regals brads, white gel pen and Crushed Curry polka dot grosgrain ribbon.

As for new stamp sets....I will be switching gears temporarily to work on my new nephew's scrapbook. We are driving to Kansas City next weekend to see him and the rest of my family. I am so excited and happy for my brother, Justin and his wife, Melody. Can't wait to get my hands on little Brandon!!!! Have a great day! Annette

1 comment:

  1. The card is beautiful. Your blog is very nice. The photographs are very beautiful. Wish you all the best. God is Great.

    http://health-care-you.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.