Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Medallion stamp

Yesterday I had a little time to stamp. I needed some thank you cards and decided to try out a new stamp set. I think everyone has or at least will be getting this beautiful stamp, don't you think?
It was so easy to whip up this card....so I made 4 more using all the new IN COLORS:
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Dusty Durango (see photo below). The brown is the yummy Soft Suede. I distressed the cards and used the Linen stamp (retired) to stamp over the entire image. The medallion was inked up and the ends and center where wiped off with a paper towel. Soft suede was sponged daubered into the wiped off areas.
Have a great day! Annette

2 comments:

  1. I like... Will have to try it later. Thanx for sharing tip.. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy Huffer9/04/2009

    These are GORGEOUS!!!! I want some!!! I seriously want to order these from you... we'll have to discuss... : )

    ReplyDelete

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.