Sunday, June 7, 2009

I am sure you have been online either at split coast or other stamping blogs to see that the NEW IN COLORS are very nice. If you haven't seen them online yet, click here to see pictures that Patty has put together for us to drool over.

My order of the NEW IN COLORS will not be arriving until Thursday. :{ But that will work out okay- even though I am dying to get a hold of the new catty and colors. This way it will give me time to get used to my 3 children being home and me chauffeuring them around all day to their sporting activities.

Hopefully, I will find some down time in their busy schedules to stamp. I am sure I will need the therapy, right? I do have some scrap booking projects that I need to work on this summer as well. So much to do, so little time to stamp!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.