Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Best Fishes!



I love this set (Fishy Friends) and will never give it up. I cleaned out my all my swap cards- got rid of most of them over the weekend and organized all of the cards I have made over the years. Half of my cards need to be completed on the inside. My project: to finish them up. It's hard to part with some cards isn't it? Well, I have 5 full boxes of cards instead of nine....and I am now willing to part with most of them.

Here's a card we made at a workshop back in oh...I would say 2004. I just added the hat and changed the tag. Off to the mail it goes today. Wait till you see the card I made for Becca's birthday. It turned out so cute! I'll post it tomorrow. So make sure you stop by tomorrow. I used 4 new In Colors and Razzleberry DS paper.

See you then! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.