Thursday, May 21, 2009

For You





















This card was created with leftover pieces I had sitting on my stamp table after I made some sympathy cards. NOTE: I am planning on having a stamp camp in JUNE. We will be making 6 sympathy cards (one of which I will have pre-made for you to use as your guide). Stay tuned for more details.

Recipe: Petal Pizzazz and Great Friend stamp sets, Scallop circle punch, Birds & Blooms sizzlits, Walk in the Park DS paper (love it), Basic Gray, Baja Breeze card stock, Scallop oval punch (gotta have it), scallop edge, large oval punch,ticket corner punch, Cameo Coral, Basic Gray and Baja Breeze classic inks, Clear Rhinestone brad, Silver brads, and Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon (love it).

Don't forget about the paper pack special. Time is running out. Buy 3 packs get the 4th free. Have a great day! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.