Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brother-in-Law Bday Card



















Didn't this turn out cute? I loved the layout so much that I made another card that I will show you on another day. This fits into a legal envelope very nicely but is only about 6 inches long. I am glad I bought the Classic Pickup set when it was retired by SU. I have made a lot of cute cards for the men in my family. Don't forget that this year's retirement list will be available from June 1 -30th! Once they're gone, they're gone!!!!

Recipe: A Tree For All Seasons, and Classic Pickups (retired) stamp sets. Basic Black, Old Olive DS and Old Olive card stock. Sponge daubers of (in this order): Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Old Olive and Always Artichoke for shading around car and trees. Brocade Blue buttons from Fresh Favorites II, Red Hemp.

Wasn't yesterday one of the most beautiful days so far this year???? I hope we have many more like it! Have a great day!! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.