Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Card

I wasn't planning on making a baby card....it just happened as I had a leftover piece of DS paper on top of a piece of texturized whisper white piece...and I decided it would work well for a baby card...so wha-la...here's what I came up with. Oh, if you don't have the new scallop oval punch....you better get it on your list.........it's a MUST have. Annette
Stamps: Celebrations (under $10 that I got FREE), Fundamental phrases, and Goody-goody gumdrops (level 3 hostess set).
Paper: Basic Gray, Pink Pirouette, whisper white and Bella Rose DS paper.
Accessories: scallop oval punch, large oval punch, pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, paper piercing tool, Pretty in Pink marker, Blender pen, Basic gray refill, basic black marker, Basic Gray and Pink Pirouette stamp pads, paper piercing tool and mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.