Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sale-a-brate "for you"


I had a quick moment this late afternoon and wanted to try out some new stuff I received in my order on Tuesday. Specifically I wanted to try out the butterfly dies....LOVE THEM!!!! I love this card because it so easy to make and looks very soft and elegant in person.
And did I mention that I feel better now that I have finally stamped? Yep, I haven't had a moment to go near my stamp table in over a week. Feww!!! I do feel better!!! Have a great evening!!!! Annette

Recipe:

Big Shot: Beautiful Butterflies and Top Note Bigz Dies,

Stamps: Botanical Blooms (saleabration set), and All Holidays,

Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black and Rose Red marker;

Paper: Raspberry Tart DS paper, Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss and Whisper White.

Accesories: Eyelet border punch, silver brads, and pretty in pink grosgrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.