Monday, January 19, 2009

Birds & Blooms Die Cut Flowers

Today is my sister, Amy's birthday. Happy Birthday!!!!

Stampers, I'll have you know I made this card in advance and got it in the mail on time!!! Now if I can do that with everyone else's card this year...that would be a New Years resolution fufilled! :)

I decided to try out my Birds & Blooms die set for my Big Shot and here's what I came up with. It was super fun to make and very easy with the big shot! Look closely and you can see that I even sewed it...talented aren't I- LOL!

Recipe: Real Red, Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal DS paper, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal card stock. Wonderful Favorites, Polka Dot background, Three For You (retired) and Think Happy Thoughtsstamp sets. Punches: 1/4" and 1/2" circle punches, scallop edge, word window, 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punches. Stems come from the Petal Pizzas (new set I have't played with yet!). Edges of the flowers were sponged to make them pop.

Have a blessed day! Annette
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.