Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Cards


Do you remember the fall card we made back in October? Well that card is my Thanksgiving card for this year.
I used the same colors and paper, but I just changed the layout a little bit for each card I made. I sent out a total of 5 cards this year, and will be hand delivering two as well.
The last picture is a picture of my family and I celebrating my DH's BDay. Now he is as old as I am! HA!!!
My family and I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration. We give thanks to God for our many gifts which include our family, friends, our health and our home. Let us all be thankful for each and everyday that we are able to enjoy our journey here on earth.
Annette :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.