Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beate's Weekend SC65


Yesterday I decided I could finally stamp in the morning. I threw in a load of laundry and set off for my stamping table. I stamped this house and picked out my colors based on the Frosty Days DS paper. Then I remembered that I should call the Dr. for the bump on my leg and they were able to get me in pretty much right away. When I was done I decided to run errands while I was in town.
Somehow my car drove to Crafts Direct :) and the next thing I know I bought 4 embossing folders for my new Big Shot!
Finally after supper last night while the kids were having some down time...I got out my Big Shot and embossed the snow flakes you see here on bashful blue. Then I ran around the house showing everyone how cool (and easy) it turned out!!! This is what I came up with for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. A potential candidate for my Christmas card this year. It is so cold out this morning. I can't believe my DH and 13 yr. old son are deer hunting in this! BRRRR!!!!
I only heard 4 shots this morning! Wear orange! Have a great weekend! Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.