Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Busy as a Bee over here!

Yes, it's true. I have had NO time to stamp and I'm having my Open House on Saturday! Are you saying "what?"

Well, we ran up to Canada this past weekend...and for the very first time in my life...I didn't bring one stamp! It was so beautiful out...not a cloud in the sky. We swam, tubed, fished, played cards, ate snacks and just sat looking at the beautiful lake either on the deck or the dock.

The boys never sat down...they fished the minute they got up to the minute they went to bed. Zachary is such a hoot when it comes to fishing. He wanted me to take a picture of every single fish he caught! John took Monday off so we could actually enjoy the weekend, and we got home late last night.

I will be busy getting ready for my Open House Make and Take on Saturday, August 23, 2008. There is still time to join us! Remember: I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders (at my Open House or through email by 8/22/08) of $35 or more. And don't forget about the "Never Before Seen" Stampin' UP! Special...for double the savings!!!!! Submit your order today! Hope to see you all on Saturday!!!! Happy stampin' Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.