Thursday, July 3, 2008

The new upcoming SU catalog will be all die-cut!!!

Yep, isn't that exciting! Finally! We've been waiting long enough...no more cutting stamps- ya-who!

I am off to Canada with my family for the week and want to write a quick post to all of you. The hodgepodge in the current catalog is 25% now until August 8, 2008. I have seen a sneak peak at Level 2 and Level 3 Hostess sets...and I have also seen a sneak peek at products to be released in the upcoming catalog! Cute paper, some nice buttons, a scallop punch, and a new item that contains textured card stock, DS paper and a sheet of matching adhesives, ribbon, buttons and brads...all you need to do is add your own stamps!!!! I really like that! List price was only $15.95!!! I really like it and have it on my list!

So, off I go packing....see you in about a week and I am sure I will have some cards to share...as I love to stamp at the cabin! Have a great 4th of July! Hugs, Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.