Sunday, March 9, 2008

Scrappin' a photo frame of my mom

Here's what I finished last night. This is one of my favorite photo's of my mother before she passed away. I had this photo attached to my bulletin board in front of my stamping area ever since it was developed back in 2002. FINALLY I decided to make the picture frame I had always said in my head each and everyday that I said "hi" to my mom. Supplies: Sahara Sand, Chocolate chip and Bashful Blue card stock. It's Beautiful jumbo wheel with versa mark, Bashful Blue Bloom die cuts, Pretty in Pink Textured card stock, Salebration rub-on's, Eastern Elegants rub-on's, Blossoms & Basics chipboard, white gel pen, bashful blue grosgrain ribbon, crop-o-dile, soft subtles buttons, Boho punch, slit punch, word window punch, 1/2 inch circle punch, and 1/4 inch circle punch. Retired stuff: Rebecca DS paper, Headline Alphabet, Rose Romance classic ink, Spring Bouquet punch, and Straight Up Letters and Numbers stamp set. I also used Chocolate chip craft ink refill to paint the sides of the frame and chip board flower. Thanks for looking and have a great day! :) Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.