Saturday, October 6, 2007

Ginormous Flower from me to you!

I love flowers....I just can't seem to have enough of them! Ginormous Flower was stamped in Chocolate Chip and cut out. Flower was stamped again in Bashful blue and punched out with scallop circle punch. I then used the 3/4 inch circle punch to punch out a certainly celery circle. I used the crop-a-dile to set a pewter jumbo eyelet. I used certainly celery DS paper for bottom of card and used craft pads in whisper white, certainly celery and bashful blue to add flowers to piece of choc. chip card stock. I love to use craft pads on dark colored card stock. Again, the Three For You punch box flowers make this card complete. So Many Sayings is a nice Hostess set, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An attitude of gratitude creates blessings.